Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious data analyst intern to help support our Data and Food teams. To be successful in this role, you will need to be data and tech savvy, eager to learn and ambitious for growth.
What you’ll be working on
- Collecting and organizing large datasets.
- Working on getting different insights from datasets
- Solving business problems with data thro detailed reports and insights
- Reporting results of your analysis to respective teams and stakeholders.
- Utilize Microsoft Excel & Google tools in capturing, analyzing and managing data.
- Working with other teams in collecting and managing qualitative data and customer insights
- Report and update insights from qualitative and quantitative datasets
- Creating business case studies to support decision making in different teams
- Statistical hypotheses testing and reporting findings and recommendations to develop the business.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel and other tools.
- Data visualization skills is a must.
- Curious and self-motivated.
- Good time management and priorities.
- Programming skills will be a plus - Python & SQL
- Willingness to learn and develop essential skills.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical.
- Well-organized proactive team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion.
Powered by JazzHR