Responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases and conditions, as well as the provision of medical care in the field of Neonatology, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital's policies and procedures.
- Provides required patient care and management in the field of Neonatology in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by the hospital
- Provides patient care management (diagnosis, treatment and prevention) on issues related to the fetus prenatally and issues related to new-borns till the time of their discharge. Provides outpatient follow-up as required.
- Assumes responsibility for patients under his care. Liaises with various support service departments and medical specializations to provide appropriate and timely medical care, in accordance with the standards laid down by the hospital
- Admits patients, initiates investigations and ensures findings are recorded. Assesses patients' diseases or conditions to determine appropriate therapeutic modalities/ procedures.
- Conducts ward rounds as per policy and reassesses inpatients under care. Documents findings in medical records.
- Attends speciality clinics, outpatient clinics, day surgical units, day medical units, special procedures, treatment areas and shares on- call schedule as per requirements.
- Keeps informed of all the latest techniques and developments, especially in field of Neonatology, following and implementing them on a selective basis to improve technical standards.
- Actively participates in the educational activities and training programs of the department.
- Must have graduated from a recognized medical school.
- Certified in medical specialty by an approved Specialty Board.
- American board in Specialty/Fellowship program in country of origin.
- Six (6) years recent experience as a Licensed Physician.
Powered by JazzHR