Sanford Federal, Inc. (SANFORD) headquartered in Stafford, VA., is a premier, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned federal professional services company, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cybersecurity, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.
• Position: Site Surveyor. (US CITIZENS ONLY)
• Type: Full time.8-10 days.
• Location: Naval Support Activity Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain. \
Sanford Federal, Inc is looking to hire a Site surveyor for a SCIF construction project in the United States Naval Base in Manama, Bahrain.
-Active Security Clearance
• Gather all information required to determine As-Built conditions, to support a Comprehensive Project Design. Pre-Design Site Survey including data logging and field measurements of related unit distributed CHW and HW fluid flow and airflow measurements to support Design work. Testing and air balancing applicable reports per UFGS section 23 05 93 shall be prepared for the AHU and systems tied to the central air station. Field measurements for the AHU and interlocked/related systems such as return air fans, exhaust fans, ventilating units, VAV boxes, etc., to assess the state of maintenance of these items compared to their Design functions. Field TAB report along with pictures for unit motor, fans, and blower typically required as part of manufacturers’ required startup data including field verification of RPM and power data contrasted to Design values.
• Complete comprehensive Surveys of 2nd deck and all equipment and systems interlocked with these and their controllers as necessary, to support the project Design. Interlocked systems & controllers include, but are not limited to the following items:
1. Return Air Fans
2. Exhaust Fans
3. Ventilation Units – (AHU-3 & AHU-4 units)
4. Motorized Vane Guides/Dampers
5. Smoke and Fire Dampers
6. Mixing Boxes
7. Air Terminal Units
8. Distribution Duct and Unit Connections
• Provide accurate layout details, dimensions, system details, model information, system capabilities, operation data, and performance information to support the Design. Examples of items that may be required include but are not limited to the following:
1. Control System Compatibilities and Limitations
2. Plant Capabilities and Limitations
3. System Operation and Maintenance Data
4. Information needed to support design of new air distribution connections.
5. Gather measurements and layout of orientation of existing ductwork in proximity of new unit as this ductwork may require modifications to accommodate unit connections.
6. Gather information to support Design of items relevant to placement of new units such as supports required to place equipment. Required items may include stands, slabs, steel reinforced concrete pads, curbs, brackets and/or hangers, etc. that are required to support new unit(s). as mentioned in detail in the RFP section statement of work.
Powered by JazzHR