Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
To function as the responsible personnel for ERP Master Data at Calo, and be dependable and experienced in ERP & master data coordinating that can efficiently gather, analyze, audit and enter information into the ERP system within a strict and rapid timeline.
- Act as SPOC (single point of contact) for master data creation and changes across material master data, Operations MD, vendors MD, and financial MD.
- Support daily MDA (master data administration) requests coming from operations, supply chain, finance and QA departments
- Create and maintain system documentation including processes, procedures, data architecture, functionality, and policies.
- Run periodic ERP MD Audits across functions and reports accuracy.
- Has 2-3 Years in ERP Master Data Coordinating.
- Organized and detail oriented, adaptable to change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with frontline employees, peers, and managers.
- Strong communicator
- Pleasant personality and able to lead with empathy
Knowledge and competency
- Experienced in SAP
Powered by JazzHR