Education : Bachelors Degree
1.Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
2. Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
3. Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
4. Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
5. Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
6. Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
7. Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
8. Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for s for our clients in for well reputed companies with two years Experience in Accounting field. Candidates with Degree in Accounts are preferred with Driving License.