Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Skills : 1.Atleast 2 years experience in area of QA.
2. Good knowledge of QA techniques and methodologies such as COBIT, ITIL and Six Sigma
3. Accredited certification(s) in QA field such as CISA, CISM and ISO-certified Lead Practitioner
4. Fairly good understanding of software testing techniques
5. Should have experience in Java / J2ee.
6. Preparation of the PIID (Process Implementation Indicator Document ).
7. Banking experience is mandatory.
1. Review the Business Continuity Plan (BCP) on a periodic basis and arrange for necessary changes that need to be approved.
2. Participate in BCP and other tests that are conducted within the Directorate to ensure fulfillment of relevant standards.
3. Review the applications, network and database areas and ensure their conformance to applicable standards and regulatory requirements.
4. Provide recommendations on changes required in various testing procedures, if deemed necessary.
5. Analyze, provide inputs and follow up on points raised by other audit entities and Management.
6. Recommend and implement tools to be used in QA for efficient monitoring of target IT areas.
7. Highlight global quality / compliance trends.
8. Identify, make recommendations and follow up on steps to be taken with regard to IT service failures.
9. Monitor regulatory and industry trends / actions and report regularly to QA management.
10. Facilitate changes to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), policies, training materials, and other documents for all technical disciplines, as applicable.
11. Enlighten IT staff in other disciplines with interpretation of regulatory and SOP requirements.
12. Co-ordinate inspections to be conducted by internal / external audit teams.
13. Ensure that the quality assurance standards and guidelines are current
14. Define methodologies to be followed for quality assurance and monitoring security
15. Define quality assurance procedures and standards and ensure systems developed / implemented follow these standards.