ONLY FOR BAHRAINI NATIONALS & RESIDENTS
EXP: 0-2 Years
We are looking to appoint a Software Engineer / Developer who can hit the ground running and take our products to the next level. Our engineers work cross-functionally with different departments to come up with innovative ways to improve the companies products and services.
Some common responsibilities include:
- Developing, testing and maintaining robust, scalable, high-quality software for our various technology platforms and full suite of products.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices in the area of coding tools, languages and API’s, as well as software design and development processes.
- Deploying sophisticated analytics programs, statistical methods and machine learning models
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- learning, developing and maintaining large-scale architectures such as databases and processing systems.
- Other specific responsibilities vary by project scope and prior experience.
- Position requirement: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- Familiarity with SQL databases and at least one NoSQL database system/search engine (MongoDB, redis, couchDB, Elasticsearch).
- Experience with source control systems such as git, Subversion, etc.
- Willingness to learn and explore technologies related to development, data science, cloud architecture, machine learning and the like.