Job Description: Investor Relations Officer
Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
We are looking for an ambitious finance professional to play a key role in ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, and stakeholders. You will be tasked with providing exceptional service and support to our current investors and partners as well as onboarding new ones.
What you’ll be doing
- Partner with internal stakeholders and senior executives to develop financial presentations, Q&A documents, and other relevant materials.
- Work closely key stakeholders to build the infrastructure to support the company’s current and future business reporting requirements.
- Develop and maintain an Investor CRM Database.
- Take full ownership of the investor relations process.
- Oversee investor relations processes and procedures. Manage new and existing investor relationships.
- Take full ownership of managing all aspects of fundraising efforts.
- Develop and manage relationships with current key analysts and investors; build new relationships with potential analysts and investors.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in investment banking, investor relations, venture capital or management consulting.
- In depth understanding of financial modeling, valuation, investing, and the investment management landscape.
- Experience in creating and reviewing financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and financial models.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills - ability to explain complex topics to a 5 year old.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Data-savvy, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly organized
- High levels of personal integrity, credibility, discretion and trustworthiness.
- Highly motivated and able to operate independently.
Powered by JazzHR