1.Strong understanding of (Jaspersoft / Talend) ETL development and reporting practices and procedures in a Jaspersoft OLAP environment.
2. 4+ years of ETL & Reporting experience on Jaspersoft BI Platform
3. Proven experience installing, managing, performance tuning, of Jaspersoft BI environment and managing users and security for such an environment.
4. Basic ability to write SQL statements, procedures, packages, functions from scratch, and understand the implications on business logic.
5. Good understanding of advanced SQL queries (loops, exceptions, declares), table views, constraints, stored procedures and the impact of executing on the database.
6. Good user-experience design practices for Jaspersoft enterprise reports.
7. Familiarity with database administration tools
8. Strong analytical skills
9. Excellent written and communication skills
1. Develop a strong understanding of business requirements; working with business users / business analysts to define technical and process requirements
2. As needed, strategically design and implement customer facing systems, including integration with data marts and data warehouses including gathering requirements, design, and roll out of solutions to end users and customers.
3. Design, development, testing and deployment of solutions for (Jaspersoft / Talend) ETL and Jaspersoft Reporting.
4. Envision system features and functionality working in conjunction with a team and develop (Jaspersoft / Talend) ETL process by setting expectations and features priorities throughout the development life cycle.
5. Create (Jaspersoft / Talend) ETL jobs to process data received from internal and external customers and generate the requested various metrics.
6. Responsible for consulting with internal and external customers on business needs, translating needs into analytics / reporting requirements, and interfacing with company and client to ensure successful delivery of client reporting.
7. Work with internal and external customers to analyse large quantities of data and develop reporting templates and models, as well as perform data validation and ad hoc queries.
8. Create and modify reports against SQL databases as per customer requirements.
9. Perform statistical analysis, data mining, extensive visualization and graphing, and development of new methods of reporting.
10. Manage the business intelligence, reporting and correspondence scorecards for one or more internal and external customers.
11. Design, deploy and manage a customer benchmark repository.
12. Troubleshoot implementations, systems, and software; performance-tune these applications as necessary.
13. Design and implement continuous improvement in the process and quality of the end-user reports.
14. Design and deliver end-user training and training materials; provide technical support as necessary.
Description : Greetings from VAM SYSTEMS
VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, , USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
We offers a comprehensive list of services in the field of IT infrastructure management, Cloud services, IT Consulting Services, Banking, Management Resources, Information Technology Development, Telecom, Aviation, Retail Management & eGovernment offerings.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for ETL Development & Reporting Analyst for our Bahrain operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions :
a. Bachelors degree in computer science / IT
b. Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing Domain Certification
c. Jaspersoft Platform Certification Exam