Launched in Bahrain in November of 2019, Calo is on a mission to make healthy easy. We’re a team of dedicated people driving this mission by providing better, faster, and cheaper ways to access food through technology.
We are looking for a young and hungry generalist to work on a special project. You would be tasked with overseeing and handling various tasks from research, documentation, communication, and implementation.
What you’ll be doing
- Take ownership of business development and growth projects.
- Research leads for potential collaborations and partnerships, and maintain an updated database/CRM
- Assist with market research and strategies to help expand and grow the business.
- Work and coordinate closely with key internal stakeholders.
- Lead a team of multidisciplinary individuals tasked with relevant projects
- Travel to meet stakeholders and explore opportunities (short term stays from 1 to 14 days)
- Develop new and maintain existing relationships with key partners
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Monitoring key business KPIs and managing the execution and implementation of suggested measures.
- 3 - 5 years of experience working in a project-driven environment.
- Strong interpersonal and people skills.
- Solid research and documentation skills.
- Experience with project planning and budgeting.
- Strong financial and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills in both Arabic and English.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Flexibility with travelling for short periods (1 - 14 days).
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Attention to detail.
Powered by JazzHR