1. Update WSM / OD on the status of materialsin store.
2. Material receipt and quantity checks / documentation / reporting to QAQC and Purchase dept foracceptance.
3. Control of Customer suppliedproduct
4. Control of welding consumables storage andissue
5. Indent for consumables and maintain stock asper company procedures and regularly update the inventory status totop management.
6. Material segregation and organizefor inspection with QAQC
7. Coordinate with productiondept for lifting tackles inspection
8. Periodicassessment and monitoring of stored items.
9. Keepaccount of materials received and delivered.
10.Perform other related duties as required
Material handling / storage and preservation, types ofconstruction materials, customer supplied material safeguarding,material inspection procedures, record keeping of material receipt,use and reconciliation, inventory maintenance, coordination withQAQC and purchase.
Qualification : Diploma / Graduate in science
Required Skill Set (In case of ITrequirements) : Computer literate,Ms Office, GCC Driving knowledgeis an advantage