1) Bachelor’s Degree inAccounting.
2) The candidates should preferablyhave a professional qualification in accounting or tax (such as UKACCA, CMA, CPA, and any Tax related certification).
3) Candidate should have a minimum of 8 years ofexperience, and should have an insight knowledge and experiencetoward VAT / Tax activities.
4) Excellent skillsas suited to the job role.
5) Ability to managemultiple projects with tight deadlines.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.