About Jumeirah & the hotel At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments.
We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one.
You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah Your Place to Shine’.
The Jumeirah Royal Saray, which is located on the Bahrain shoreline in a premium beach front position, offers 172 guest rooms including two Royal Suites as well as a variety of dining and recreational choices including a state of the art health club and spa.
About the job
An opportunity has arisen for an Outlet Assistant Manager to join the Food & Beverage team in Jumeirah Royal Saray Bahrain.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role : 1. Ensures that all colleagues activities adhere to and support the Jumeirah Quality Standards
2. Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow develop and improve the business.
3. Achieves sales and profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
4. Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
5. Ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
6. Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow all the SOPs at all times.
7. Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
8. Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and / or counter service of all menu items.
9. Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
10. Consistently monitors quality of food and beverages being served and service quality, escalating any major problems / complaints to Senior Management.
11. Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
12. Monitors all aspects of food and beverage quality and hygiene and takes immediate corrective action when required.
13. Actively seeks and reviews customer feedback in regard to food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
14. Takes full responsibility of the outlet.
15. Ensure all guests are engaged with which leads to repeat guests
About you : The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications :
About the Benefits : Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her / himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry.