1.Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
2. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
3. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
4. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
5. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
6. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
7. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
8. Commercial profile with experience in the profession. Positive, ambitious and extremely responsible person, with desire of working and accustomed to working for aims. Speak other languages.
Portuguese company inside the area of export, needs representation for the whole country. The selected person will be the image of the company inside the country, will take charge of the search of new clients.