About Jumeirah & the hotel At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments.
We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one.
You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah Your Place to Shine’.
The Jumeirah Royal Saray, which is located on the Bahrain shoreline in a premium beach front position, offers 172 guest rooms including two Royal Suites as well as a variety of dining and recreational choices including a state of the art health club and spa.
About the job
An opportunity has arisen for a Telephone Assistant to join the Front Office team in Jumeirah Royal Saray Bahrain. The main duties and responsibilities of this role :
1. Answer all calls according to the set standard in the department training manual.
2. Assist with all internal as well as external request and pass it on to the concerned department / room number
3. Handle all incoming and out going faxes for our guests / departments
4. Handle messages for in-house and expected guests
5. Ensure that all requests are handled in a timely manner and to follow up with guests for satisfaction in a service provided.
6. Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management
About you : The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications :
Goodtelephone / administrative / computer skills English spoken and writtenArabic speaking About the Benefits : Besides generous F&B benefits and reduced hotel rates across our hotels globally, this role has excellent employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant who like to associate her / himself with one of the most luxurious brand in the hospitality industry.